Typesafe Stack 2.0.1
We have just released Typesafe Stack 2.0.1, an update to our recently introduced Typesafe Stack 2.0.
Here are some of the highlights:
Typesafe Stack Installer
- Updated to Giter8 0.4.3.
- Added Scala 2.9.2 to base package
- Fixed windows bat files for universal install
- Updated to Akka 2.0.1
- Vastly improved ZeroMQ module. Much better performance. Some bugs fixed.
- This release is binary compatible with Akka 2.0
- Memory and performance enhancements
- Improved Java API
- Many more minor bug fixes and documentation enhancements
- Full list of enhancements here
- Updated to Scala 2.9.2
- ScalaDoc improvements.
- Fixed bugs in XML, CharArrayReader and InnerClasses
- Fixed memory leaks in presentation compiler
Like usual, this update release is available at the Typesafe Stack download page. Enjoy!
View All Posts or Filter By Tag
all posts akka scala reactive play-framework microservices case-study webinar spark activator java lagom scaladays sbt play java8