How To Build, Integrate, and Deploy Real-Time Streaming Pipelines On Kubernetes
See Lightbend Pipelines In Action
With real-time streaming applications, there is no single technology to rule them all when it comes to implementing multi-component streaming data pipelines into your applications. In order to harness value from real-time data, development teams turn to various technologies–such as Akka Streams, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Kubernetes, and others–depending on their requirements for data ingestion, processing, analysis, and serving.
Yet developers are often left on their own for integrating, deploying, and managing these pipelines as a whole. The good news is that Lightbend has a new solution that simplifies development and operations of multi-component streaming data pipelines. Meet Lightbend Pipelines:
In this webinar with Lightbend's Craig Blitz, Product Director, and Kiki Carter, Principal Enterprise Architect, we review how Lightbend’s Pipelines module enables you to develop components ("streamlets") using the appropriate technology, wire them together as pipelines, and deploy them with Kubernetes without all the manual, time-consuming labor. Specifically, you will learn about:
- The challenges of developing, integrating, and operating a full streaming data pipeline, from ingestion to analysis—as well as how to serve the data via a microservice.
- How Lightbend Platform automates persistence and operations, taking care of scaling and in-place upgrades for you so you can bring solutions to market in days rather than weeks.
- How, with just a little code and some simple UI clicks or CLI commands, you can have a fully operational fast data pipeline up and running in no time.
Watch The Full Video (~55 Min)
To skip directly to the demonstration of Lightbend Pipelines, go to 30:12 or click here!
Learn more about cloud-native system design, real-time streaming with Spark, Akka, Kafka and Kubernetes, and more with this technical resources from Lightbend experts:
- DOWNLOAD: How To Build Stateful, Cloud-Native Services With Akka And Kubernetes
- READ: How To Manage And Monitor Apache Spark On Kubernetes - Part 1: Spark-Submit VS Kubernetes Operator
- WATCH: Hands On With Spark: Creating A Fast Data Pipeline With Structured Streaming And Spark Streaming
If you like what you've seen above, you can request a demo of Lightbend Platform, including Lightbend Pipelines, right here >>>