Pakk Your Alpakka: Reactive Streams Integrations For AWS, Azure, & Google Cloud
Reactive Streams-Based Enterprise Integrations For 40+ Technologies
As the number of systems within an IT infrastructure increases, the number of integrations needed by enterprises also multiplies. Recognizing that the old times of overnight file exchanges are no longer meeting real-time demands, a well-organized enterprise integration strategy is a critical success factor when your systems need to be connected all day.
In this webinar with Enno Runne, Tech Lead for Alpakka at Lightbend, Inc., we’ll look at why integrations should be viewed as streams of data, and how Alpakka—a Reactive Enterprise Integration library for Java and Scala based on Reactive Streams and Akka—fits perfectly for today’s demands on system integrations. Specifically, we will review:
- How Alpakka brings streaming data flows directly to the surface, utilizing the features of Akka to tame the complexity of streams.
- Supported connectors for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud, as well as others for event sourcing/persistence/DB technologies and traditional interfaces like FTP, HTTP, etc.
- A deeper look into the use cases for Alpakka’s most utilized interfaces to popular technologies like Apache Kafka, MQTT, and MongoDB.
Watch The Full Video + Q/A (43 Min)
Other Resources You May Enjoy
- Alpakka Documentation: See The Code Behind Alpakka
- Download This PDF: An Introduction To Reactive Streams, Akka Streams, And Akka HTTP
- Learn By Video: Build Real-Time Streaming ETL Pipelines with Akka Streams, Alpakka and Apache Kafka
Is it time to have a brief chat with someone at Lightbend? Just let us know here: